WE USE CANDELA GENTLELASE (it is NOT suitable for skin types 5-6, African-american)
Laser Hair Removal Pricing
Consultation: Please schedule a consultation prior to treatment to answer any questions you may have about the Laser Procedure. Our consultation includes:
- Determination if you are a good candidate or not for the procedure
- Explanation of how the laser works and laser hair removal process
- Difference between a “Laser” and “IPL”
- Explanation of why it takes several treatment to achieve maximum results
- Contraindications that may cause you problems with laser treatments
- Pre and Post treatment care and wait times between treatments
- Realistic expectations for the procedure
This may be scheduled on the same day of your treatment. - Cost $60
Treatment Package Costs
(10% off for cash payments)
- Small areas – package price – $360 for 6 treatments ($60 per treatment) .$300 for 4 treatments ($75 per treatment). Upper lip, chin, sideburns, Cheeks, women’s Front or back of neck, top of hands, fingers, women’s toes and feet, forehead, nose, ears, areola, uni-brow. Or $560 unlimited for 1 year.
- Medium areas – package price – $500 for 6 treatments ($83 per treatment) . $400 for 4 treatments ($100 per treatment). Full face, or neck, man’s neck, men’s top of the shoulders, men’s lower back, man’s hands, man’s toes and feet, women’s fore arms, American bikini women’s (lower) area (cleans up hairs on the outside of normal swim suit line), under arms, women’s abdomen, women’s breasts, hands. Or $720 for unlimited.
- Large areas – package price – $750 for 6 treatments ($125 per treatment).$600 for 4 treatments ($150 per treatment) - Brazilian, or women’s lower or upper legs, arms, chest, men’s scalp & back of neck, men’s shoulders,chest, forearms, abdomen, buttocks. Or $1000.00 unlimited
- Extra Large areas – package price – $1200 for 6 treatments ($200 per treatment) - Full arms, Full legs, or full back, Full front.
More discounts apply if multiple packages will be purchased. Also we have 10% cash discount.
Single Treatment Costs
- Small Areas – $100 per treatment
- Medium Areas – $125 per treatment
- Large Areas – $187 per treatment
- X Large Areas – $300 per treatment
- Please, note, consultation as a must, for any laser appoinments 30 min-$60, in order to determin if you a candidate for this procedure!
Laser Hair Removal is a very popular procedure now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas of the body can be treated by Laser Hair Removal?
Any area of the body can be treated wherever there is hair. By far the most popular areas for women are bikini, underarm and face. For men, it’s the face, neck, shoulders and back – especially ingrown hairs. And, you can jump in a swim suit or tank top without worry. You can see significant results on your treated area – such as the underarms – in as little as 2 laser hair treatments, but it is normally advised to do 4 to 6 treatments 6-8 weeks apart. This is due to the fact that the Laser only destroys the hair follicle when it is in it’s active growth phase, the Anagen phase.
What do you NEED TO KNOW before getting Laser Hair Removal?
No sun exposure, no suntan lotions or spray tans – any skin tanning interferes with the ability of the laser to see the hair follicle. And the area needs to be shaved, preferably just before you come for your appointment! The ideal candidate has no suntan with darker hair. Any laser for hair removal can only treat hair with melanin – So, you need to get your laser hair treatments before the hair turns gray or white. And of course light blond hair will also not work.
Does it hurt?
It feels like the snap of a rubber band on the skin. We can lessen the sensation with an excellent topical anesthetic that we have available at our center, but you will still feel it a bit – but it is worth it!
Is it permanent?
The correct term is permanent hair REDUCTION. With proper treatment using the best technology you can expect approximately 80-90% reduction in the hair. However, since we cannot control such factors as hormones, genetics and medications, maintenance sessions may be necessary over time.
For more information please see our document about The Hair Growth Cycle
At Olena’s Spa & Laser Center we offer a sparkling clean and relaxing spa center. And we are happy to answer all your questions, help you understand what to expect, and help you to feel comfortable with the treatment.
Price should NEVER be your only consideration, but we offer the most competitive pricing in the area. These are medical grade machines and must be used in the hands of expertly trained technicians. You deserve the best when you embark on your laser hair program, you can trust Olena’s Day Spa and Laser Center.